CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF WATER, PROPANEDIOL, WATER/AQUA, GLYCEROL, SQUALANE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CAPRIC/CAPRYLIC TRIGLYCERIDES, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAETHYLHEXANOATE, ETHYL ALCOHOL, PCA DIMETHICONE, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, PEG-60 GLYCERYL ISOSTEARATE, DIMETHICONE, PHYTOSTERYL/BEHENYL/OCTYLDODECYL LAUROYL GLUTAMATE, C14-22 ALCOHOLS, 1, 2-HEXANEDIOL, NICOTINAMIDE, ARACHIDYL ALCOHOL, STEARIC ACID, SHEA BUTTER, GLYCERYL STEARATE, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, HEXADECANOIC ACID, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, C12-20 ALKYL GLUCOSIDE, FRAGRANCE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, CARBOMER, ARACHIDYL GLUCOSIDE, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, TROMETHAMINE, EDETATE DISODIUM, ADENOSINE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, β-GLUCANS, SODIUM HYALURONATE, POLYSORBATE 60, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, NATTO GUM, GLYCINE SOJA SEED EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, MYRISTIC ACID, THEOBROMA CACAO EXTRACT, DEXTRIN, LAURIC ACID, POLOXAMER 235, BETAINE, ETHOXYDIGLYCOL, EPIGALLOCATECHIN GALLATE, TOCOPHERSOLAN, POLOXAMER 338, PHENOXYETHANOL, TOCOPHEROL, PANAX GINSENG ROOT EXTRACT, GLUCOSE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL
- If symptoms such as red blotches, swellings, itchiness and irritation appear after using the product, stop using it immediately and consult a dermatologist.
- Do not apply on a scar or any area of irritation.
- Keep the product out of reach of children/babies and away from direct sunlight.
1. If the following symptoms appear after using the product, stop using it. If you continue to use the product, your symptoms could worsen. In that case, consult a dermatologist:
1) Red blotches, swellings, itchiness or irritation while using the product
2) If the above symptoms appear when the skin is exposed to direct sunlight after using the product
2. Do not apply on a scar or any area of irritation such as dermatitis and eczema.
3. Cautions about handling and storing:
1) Keep the product closed after using it.
2) Keep the product out of reach of children/babies.
3) Do not keep the product in a place with either a high temperature or low temperature and/or exposed to direct sunlight.