[에멀젼]WATER/AQUA, GLYCEROL, ETHYL ALCOHOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, SILICA, CETEARYLOCTANOATE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, HYDROGENATED POLY(C6-14 OLEFIN), FRAGRANCE, GLYCERYL POLYMETHACRYLATE, POLYSORBATE 60, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, C14-22 ALCOHOLS, AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE/VP COPOLYMER, POLYACRYLATE-13, C12-20 ALKYL GLUCOSIDE, ARLACEL 60, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, POLYISOBUTENE, EDETATE DISODIUM, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, LACTOBACILLUS/WATER HYACINTH FERMENT, POLYSORBATE 20, BETULA ALBA JUICE, CHAMAECYPARIS OBTUSA WATER, MANNITOL, THEOBROMA CACAO EXTRACT, DEXTRIN, ALUMINA, PHENOXYETHANOL, GLUCOSE, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, SODIUM CITRATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, 1, 2-HEXANEDIOL, TOCOPHEROL, CITRIC ACID, BIOPEIDERM, [스킨]WATER/AQUA, ETHYL ALCOHOL, GLYCEROL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, 1, 2-HEXANEDIOL, EDETATE DISODIUM, LACTOBACILLUS/WATER HYACINTH FERMENT, MANNITOL, BIOPEIDERM, BETAINE, OCTYLDODECETH-16, BETULA ALBA JUICE, CHAMAECYPARIS OBTUSA WATER, PPG-13-DECYLTETRADECETH-24, FRAGRANCE
- If symptoms such as red blotches, swellings, itchiness and irritation appear after using the product, stop using it immediately and consult a dermatologist.
- Do not apply on a scar or any area of irritation.
- Keep the product out of reach of children/babies and away from direct sunlight.
1. If the following symptoms appear after using the product, stop using it. If you continue to use the product, your symptoms could worsen. In that case, consult a dermatologist:
1) Red blotches, swellings, itchiness or irritation while using the product
2) If the above symptoms appear when the skin is exposed to direct sunlight after using the product
2. Do not apply on a scar or any area of irritation such as dermatitis and eczema.
3. Cautions about handling and storing:
1) Keep the product closed after using it.
2) Keep the product out of reach of children/babies.
3) Do not keep the product in a place with either a high temperature or low temperature and/or exposed to direct sunlight.