DIMETHICONE, POLYETHYLENE, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, OCTINOXATE, VINYL DIMETHICONE/METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER, DIETHYLAMINO HYDROXYBENZOYL HEXYL BENZOATE, SQUALANE, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, CETEARYLOCTANOATE, HYDROGENATED POLY(C6-14 OLEFIN), PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAETHYLHEXANOATE, ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE, BISETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE, ALKYL (C12-C15) BENZOATE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, LAURYL PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE, FRAGRANCE, ALUMINUM STEARATE, POLYHYDROXYSTEARIC ACID, ALUMINA, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, CAPRIC/CAPRYLIC TRIGLYCERIDES, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, XYLITYLGLUCOSIDE, ANHYDROXYLITOL, WATER/AQUA, XYLITOL, GLUCOSE, VACCINIUM MACROCARPON SEED OIL, RUBUS IDAEUS SEED OIL, CITRUS AURANTIFOLIA OIL, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA OIL, ROSA CANINA FLOWER OIL, TOCOPHEROL
- If symptoms such as red blotches, swellings, itchiness and irritation appear after using the product, stop using it immediately and consult a dermatologist.
- Do not apply on a scar or any area of irritation.
- Keep the product out of reach of children/babies and away from direct sunlight.
1. If the following symptoms appear after using the product, stop using it. If you continue to use the product, your symptoms could worsen. In that case, consult a dermatologist:
1) Red blotches, swellings, itchiness or irritation while using the product
2) If the above symptoms appear when the skin is exposed to direct sunlight after using the product
2. Do not apply on a scar or any area of irritation such as dermatitis and eczema.
3. Cautions about handling and storing:
1) Keep the product closed after using it.
2) Keep the product out of reach of children/babies.
3) Do not keep the product in a place with either a high temperature or low temperature and/or exposed to direct sunlight.